OFFICE AND MARKETING ASSISTANT
Description of role
The Office & Marketing Assistant will be largely office based to help with the smooth running of the business operation.
This will include helping and dealing with bookings and enquiries, administration, and marketing within a small team.
This role will report to the Operations Manager.
A successful candidate will be dynamic, versatile, adaptable, and willing to learn.
Although this vacancy is a 6-month contract (as we are a seasonal business), this role can be a permanent position as we run our office operation throughout the year.
Duties of role
- General office administrative tasks
- Phone call handling
- Bookings & enquiries
- Interaction with partners to the company
- Face-to-face customer interaction
- Basic website content management
- Providing support to the managing director and operations manager
- Contributing to social media platforms
- Promotion of the business throughout the town and surrounding areas through various mediums
- Working as part of a team to help and assist in the smooth-running of the business
- Providing a communication link between the boat and office teams
30 – 40 hours per week.
£9.00 per hour.
Sabrina is a triple deck, modern passenger boat capable of carrying 60 passengers in comfort with retractable roof and
sides on the top deck. An independent business, with local management on board, the focus is to provide a first class
service to both day and evening passengers. We operate six cruises a day, 7 days a week between 1st March to 31st
October, as well as our daily cruises we also operate evening private events and themed events. We also have two
smaller boats the Picnic Boat and the Pirate Boat which are available for private hire of up to 10 guests.
Sabrina Tours Ltd
10 Roushill Bank
How to apply
CV and covering letter by email only to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference ‘Office & Marketing Assistant’.