Salary: £27,000 – £30,000
We are looking for an experienced Hospitality business manager to oversee our operation!
The Sabrina boat is a 60-seater passenger vessel on the River Severn that runs on the river loop around Shrewsbury town centre. We offer day trips with table service for drinks and live commentary, as well as a range of themed evening parties or food and drink functions for both public events and private hire.
About the role:
A varied and rewarding role, this position offers fantastic progression opportunities and business skill development as a suitable step up for a General Manager or someone with other higher-level hospitality and business experience. The role will see you wearing many hats, ensuring the smooth running of all sections of the business with assistance from your managers and team.
- Staff management
- Overall marketing management
- Business product management
- System management
- IT System oversight
- Legal, procedural, and regulatory compliance
- Supplying departments
- Boat audits
- Supplier relations
- B2B Partnership relations management
Requirements of the Operations Manager:
- Experience in hospitality management (preferably General management or higher)
- Very strong leadership skills
- Highly organised and methodical with impeccable attention to detail
- Committed, reliable, flexible, and trustworthy
- Understanding of business marketing
- Understanding of business finance systems
- Enthusiastic, polite and confident with customer interaction
Training and development:
There are many different aspects to this role, so don’t worry if you don’t have a full understanding of everything mentioned. This is a unique, long-term, position and as such, there will be extensive training offered where required. The most important thing is having the right characteristics and personality for the role.
Benefits of the role and joining Sabrina Tours:
- Salaried position
- Gym membership
- Staff drink at the end of each shift
- Discounts on our services and products
- Discounts and benefits with our partner restaurants and attractions
- Employee of the month prizes
- Paid break periods
- Bike to work scheme
Sabrina Tours Ltd
10 Roushill Bank
How to apply
CV and covering letter by email to email@example.com with the reference ‘Operations Manager’ or complete the form below.
Please ensure you have the relevant experience and attributes for this role before applying. The position is available immediately.