Description of role
Crew members report directly to the Duty Manager and Senior Crew. They will be required to work a mixture of days, evenings and weekends.
The primary expectations of the role are to provide excellent customer service whilst assisting supervisors and duty managers in the day-to-day tasks of the Sabrina Boat operation.
Full training will be provided to the ideal candidate and performance is regulated with ongoing development. A positive work ethic, willingness to learn, and professional confidence are great characteristics for anyone joining our team.
This role can offer attractive prospects with the ability to develop in a number of areas.
Experience, promotion and salary increase will be offered to those who are able to earn it.
- Customer service – being polite and courteous are essential. Crew members should be able to speak with confidence and establish rapport with customers whilst working to serve everyone in adequate time
- Bar service
- Serving refreshments and clearing tables
- Speed and turnaround – Sabrina operates at a fast pace running 7 trips per day, 7 days a week. Crew members will need to be efficient and work quickly when needed
- Presentation – Crew members are expected to present themselves in a clean and tidy manor for every shift. Correct and practical uniform is essential (uniform provided by employer)
- Punctuality – timing is essential at Sabrina, so turning up early and ready for work is of paramount importance
Hours are entirely dependent on the agreed role with us. Typical part time hours can range from 0-35 hours per week to suit the individual and the business. Typical full time hours can range from 35-50 hours per week.
As a seasonal business, this role will be a zero-hour contract. The Sabrina Boat operates from March – November.
Sabrina Boat offers a lucrative pay rate adhering with all national minimum and living wage regulations, always aiming to pay above this rate. We also offer a training module with a pay rise to reflect your development and a number of benefits for staff members who meet the required criteria.
You are also entitled to tips earned during days and evenings which are distributed evenly at the end of every shift.
Sabrina is a triple deck, modern passenger boat capable of carrying 60 passengers in comfort with retractable roof and
sides on the top deck. An independent business, with local management on board, the focus is to provide a first class
service to both day and evening passengers. We operate six cruises a day, 7 days a week between 1st March to 31st
October, as well as our daily cruises we also operate evening private events and themed events. We also have two
smaller boats the Picnic Boat and the Pirate Boat which are available for private hire of up to 10 guests.
Sabrina Tours Ltd
10 Roushill Bank
How to apply
CV and covering letter by email only to email@example.com with the reference ‘Crew Member’.