Duty Manager – The Sabrina Boat
Hourly rate: From £9.50ph
We are looking for an experienced Front of house Manager or Supervisor to join our team on a permanent or temporary, full-time or part-time basis. If you like a bit of variety and beautiful views on the water, then this role may be for you!
The Sabrina boat is a 60-seater passenger vessel on the River Severn that runs on the river loop around Shrewsbury town centre. We offer day trips with table service for drinks and live commentary.
As well as our day trips, the Sabrina Boat operates as a function venue. These ranges from our own theme nights to private parties
About the role:
As a Duty Manager, you will manage the Sabrina Boat during day-to-day or evening cruises whilst sailing along the Severn during our season from March to October.
As working on a boat can provide many different challenges, that you may not have encountered before, you will take part in a full training program to provide you all the skills and knowledge needed to be successful with in the role.
- Management of day trips & evening functions
- Ensuring that the levels of service are maintained to the company standard
- EHO compliance
- Inventory management, counts & wet/dry stock orders
- Health & safety management
- Daily cash ups
Requirements of the Duty Manager:
- Previous experience in hospitality management including bar and floor service
- Ability to work well within teams or alone
- Reliable, trustworthy, and flexible
- Friendly and customer service focused
Benefits of the role and joining Sabrina Tours:
- Tips on top
- Gym membership
- Staff drink at the end of each shift
- Discounts on our services and products
- Discounts and benefits with our partner restaurants and attractions
- Employee of the month prizes
- Paid break periods
- Bike to work scheme
How to apply
CV and covering letter by email to email@example.com with the reference ‘Duty Manager’ or complete the form below.