Front of House Supervisor – The Sabrina Boat
Hourly rate: Up to £11.00
We are looking for an enthusiastic and customer service focused Front of House Supervisor to join our team on a part/full-time basis. If you like a bit of variety and beautiful views on the water, then this role may be for you!
The Sabrina boat is a 60-seater passenger vessel on the River Severn that runs on the river loop around Shrewsbury town centre. We offer day trips with table service for drinks and live commentary.
As well as our day trips, the Sabrina Boat operates as a function venue. These range from our own theme nights to private parties.
About the role:
The role’s primary purpose is to supervise our front of house operation. It will require someone who is hands of and possesses a good supervisory skill set. We are looking for someone who is a confident in leading a team with high standards with an excellent attention to detail.
Due to the nature of the industry, it’s important the candidate to be a real people person and lead by example.
- Customer Service: Being polite and courteous is a must for this business. Candidates should be able to speak with confidence and establish rapport with customers whilst working to serve everyone in adequate time.
- Bar Service: The Sabrina has a fully stocked bar for all our day and evening cruises. Due to space and logistics, we don’t do anything on draught. But spirits, wines, bottled beers, ciders and soft drinks are all available.
- Speed and turnaround: Sabrina can operate at a fast pace running 6 trips a day, once an hour, 7 days a week! Our staff will need to be efficient and able to work quickly when needed.
- Supervision of day trips & evening functions : After a period of training, our supervisors are expecting to solely run our daily boat trips and evening events
- Daily cash ups
Requirements of a Sabrina Supervisor
- Experience in hospitality bar and floor service is ideal but not essential as training is provided
- Previous experience in Hospitality supervision/management
- Reliable, trustworthy, and flexible
- Friendly and customer service focused
- Available to work 5-7 days of the week
Benefits of the role and joining Sabrina Tours:
- Staff drink at the end of each shift
- Discounts on our services and products
- Discounts and benefits with our partner restaurants and attractions
- Employee of the month prizes
- Paid break periods
- Bike to work scheme
How to apply
CV and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the reference ‘Supervisor’ or complete the form below.