With the ever-changing news regarding Covid-19 we just want to update you with the actions, we are taking to support our customers and staff. The health and wellbeing of our staff and customers is our top priority.
Unfortunately we have stopped running boat trips from the 23rd March 2020. We are closely monitoring the government guidelines on a daily basis and following their instructions accordingly. Where there is a restriction lifted on the hospitality and leisure industry we will offer a service that fits within the guidelines set to ensure social distancing.
The steps that we are likely to take when the lockdown is lifted for Sabrina Boat are as follows:
- Pre-paid tickets via or office or our website
- Social distancing whilst waiting to embark the boat
- We will ask you to use our hand sanitiser at the top of the pontoon
- Spacial and social distancing on the boat by spacing the tables and benches out and restriction of passengers per trip
- Top deck seating only and side curtains open
- Hand sanitiser units on the entrance/exit of the boat and in both toilets
- All our staff will wash their hands at least every trip. Also they will wear facemasks and gloves throughout the trips
- We ask you for your help too in washing hands thoroughly if you use the toilets, we have soap and sanitisers available in both toilets
- Extensive cleaning measures after every trip and are cleaning and sanitising all high contact points throughout the day